In a city like Miami, it’s important to ensure your roof is in great shape and can withstand any unpredictable weather South Florida might throw your way. When it comes time to invest in that new roof, it may seem like an overwhelming, daunting and costly undertaking. The idea of paying for a new roof out of pocket is unrealistic for many homeowners, since new roofs can cost tens of thousands of dollars, depending on size and other factors. That said, there are financing options available for those who need a hand.
Luckily, there are several places to turn to that can help you finance your new roof, which can ease any financial stress and uncertainty. Roof Financing is a great option for those in the market for a new roof without the ability to make this investment all at once. T&S Roofing Systems offers three financing options to make the process of buying a new roof in South Florida easier than ever.
Roof Financing Option 1: Wells Fargo Home Projects Credit Card Program
The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is designed exclusively for home improvement projects. Below are the top three benefits of this program, as it relates to financing your new roof:
- Simple, fast in-home, in-store or online application and credit decisions
- Immediate access to revolving credit line upon approval
- Power to make home improvement purchases today instead of delaying project plans
- Easy-to-use account management and bill payment options
- Money-managing Features
- Convenient monthly credit card payments
- Opportunity to pay for their projects over time
- Competitive interest rates
- Stability and service
- Stable, reliable financial services company
- Superior cardholder service
- Eligible cardholders receive free access to their FICO® Credit Score using Wells Fargo Mobile®Banking, factors that affected it, and personalized Wells Fargo credit tips*
Roof Financing Option 2: EnerBankUSA
When looking to finance a new roof, EnerBankUSA is another reliable option. With loans available through authorized contractors, the process is quick, easy and convenient. Here are just a few concrete reasons this might be the right program for you:
- No waiting
- Get the entire project you want completed now the way you want it, instead of waiting to save up the cash
- Styles, prices and models change frequently. Avoid product and other changes by completing your entire project now instead of in stages.
- The program also offers financial flexibility, because if your circumstances change, you may need cash reserves as a back-up plan for life’s necessities.
- Various Payment Options
- More ways to pay for your new roofing project. By discussing the various options with your contractor, you can determine which option is best for you.
Roof Financing Option 3: Pace program
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) is a way for qualified homeowners in subscribed communities to finance a variety of home improvements, including new roof financing. Some benefits of the PACE program include:
- Not based on credit score
- Program pays contractors
- Stretch payments out over terms up to 30 years
- Fixed interest rates
Note that there are several providers offered under this program. YGrene Works and Renew Financial both provide 100% financing for a new roof in approved municipalities in South Florida with no upfront costs. Visit their websites for additional information and to see which service better suits your needs.
There you have it. With multiple roof financing options throughout Miami, there’s no reason to delay your new roof. Convenient, affordable solutions across South Florida are just a phone call away.